What’s in it For You?
- Would an extra $150 make a difference at the end of each month? How about $400?
- You will get more money because the Child Support Guideline changed.
- You may get more monthly money based on your ex’s larger income.
- Amazingly, the courts encourage you to do what is best for the children.
Get more support money.
- The Federal Child Support Guidelines allow you to ask for more money.
- You can get more support money, month after month.
- Your divorce has a little-known provision for revisiting child support.
- If you are not divorced, but have a child support order you may get more money too.
- Under the law, your ex must co-operate.
Look at it this way.
- Change happens. Things do not stay the same.
- Statistics prove that the majority of ex’s paying child support experience a 31% increase in their income after the split.
- The courts agree that it is OK to ask for an increase in your child support.
- It is your right to have your child support payments increase to reflect today’s reality.
How to get your money.
Colin has written the book on resolving child support issues without a lawyer,
take a look at www.my-child-support.com
|It’s True. When you hire me to prepare your legal package your divorce goes smoothly and quickly. You make two trips to the court counter. You hand over your completed documents knowing that your papers are correct and in accordance with the Divorce Act and the Child Support Guidelines.
The fee to prepare your legal documents and guide you through the system is a modest $249. There are no hidden fees, no taxes, no handling fees, no shipping charges.
On-line application is right here, right now
You divorce quickly without adversarial lawyers
Avoid the pain of going it alone.